BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hello guys and gals it has been a while i did not update this blog and that makes a lot to share with you. Many things has happen lately, something sad, happy , fun and not forgetting tiring too heeehehee but everything turns out well, Alhamdulillah...

Well. here goes everything that happens in the life of our family....



 Here Kasih was enjoying sucking all her tiny fingers and fell asleep while we we on our way to Bandar. Epie called up earlier and told us a shocking news that my Sis in law has collapsed and was sent to ICU in RIPAS. My body was shaking hearing the news but I tried to pull myself together.

I was kind of expecting to see her but I was not allowed as Kasih and Cinta was in a high risk of getting the H1N1 virus. So the three of us and Maryani ( my maid) just waited at the lobby area till aroud 7 plus when Papa came down and told me to take the kids to Abang's house and waited for him to call which finally turns out to we staying overnight there. Luckily I brought the kids clothes and things but unfortunately for Papa and I....hehehehe